We provide one of the most effective Laser Hair Removal treatment for unwanted hair, providing an excellent hair clearance after only 4- 6 treatments.
We offer free consultation on all our treatments including a patch test and a complete advice on number of treatments required including full cost and after care.
La Pelle are proud to use Ellipse IPL Laser, the fastest laser IPL removal systems on the market today. Owing to Ellipse’s square pulse technology and dual mode filtering hair removal, the Ellipse system is practically pain free in contrast to many laser treatments.
Our hair removal treatment is clinically-proven, safe and an effective long-term removal of unwanted hair. Excellent hair clearance is obtained after only 4-6 treatments and clinical long term studies have proven that 77% of the hair is still gone after 10 years.
Laser Hair Removal shows results very quickly but a course of 6-12 treatments is normally required for maximum results and treatments should be spaced at 4 weekly intervals. Results will vary from person to person depending on hair colour and strength.
Before and after a course of IPL Laser hair removal
Call us and book your first consultation in London 020 3389 9653
On all our treatments we including a patch test and a complete advice on number of treatments required including full cost and after care.
Please note that for IPL Hair removal, blonde, grey and white hair cannot be treated nor can we treat very dark skin types.
Please check for contra-indications before booking your appointment to avoid disappointment. If you have concerns please ask about this at the time of booking.
– Please ensure that the hair growth is no more than 1mm for the treatment.
The area may be shaved 2 days before treatment.
– Please understand that results from this treatment will vary from person to person and some people may not respond adequately due to circumstances.
– IPL is a heat treatment is not completely pain-free and there will be a warm, hot or burning sensation during the short flashes from the lPL flashlamp.
– On rare occasions there may be some minor short term side effects after the treatment such as reddening and sometimes the possibilty of hyper or hypo pigmentation. The redness should diminish quickly.
– For Hair Removal, depending on your personal hair growth, courses of between 6-12 treatments are usually recommended for optimum results, and treatments should be booked approx 4 weeks apart.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE AFTERCARE GUIDELINES:
Multiple treatments are necessary to achieve satisfactory results. Please ensure you book your follow up treatment and follow the recommended treatment guidelines for optimum results. Failure to do so will result in little or no effects.
Post Treatment Care
– Avoid sun or heat exposure ie. hot showers, baths, saunas etc for 24 hours
– Avoid bleaching creams or perfumed products for 24 hours
– Keep the area clean and dry
– If the area feels hot or swollen, the use of cool packs and aloe vera gel may be applied
– If blistering or crusting occurs, do not pick or scratch the area
– If you are worried about any particular reaction, please contact the clinic for further advice
– It is advisable to wear a sunblock SPF 30 or 50 whilst undergoing treatment
The treatment time depends on the area to be coveredand the number of distinct vessels to be treated.
A single session typically lasts 20-45 minutes.
No testimonials found